A Monthly subscription PLUS the 5 Piece Jewelry Tool Kit!
This 5 Piece Jewelry Tool Kit will set you up with quality, comfortable tools to get your jewelry making going on the right foot.
- Knot Cutters – perfect for cutting knots, cord and string with padded handles and an inner spring to open automatically.
- Round Nose Pliers so you can quickly and easily make loops of any size.
- Chain Nose Pliers to help you grip wire, hooks, and loops, plus they’re perfect for opening and closing jump rings.
Those 3 tools are designed to make your jewelry making easier and more fun:
- Soft or padded handles: You simply can’t overestimate the value of good cushion for your hands while making jewelry. Not only can you keep making your jewelry for a longer time, you’ll have greater movement control and increased ability to squeeze.
- Inner spring: A spring mechanism, which can either be an actual coiled spring or pieces of metal working together to create the spring movement, will provide the bounce back you need when using pliers. This prevents you from having to manually open the pliers, which might not sound like a huge deal, but having the spring makes for a more comfortable and enjoyable experience when making jewelry.
- Smooth jaws: A common question we get is “Why can’t I just borrow my husband/parent/partner’s tools?” Our response: they’re not the same! Many common pliers and wire cutters found in household toolkits have teeth (or grooves) on them. These ridges can damage the metal material that you are working with. Jewelry-making tools have a smooth finish and do not have teeth.
Bead Board that allows you to plan out your necklace or bracelet before assembly… the last thing you want is to nearly finish a project and realize you made a mistake!
A set of Bead Stoppers which are designed to keep everything in its place.
They are made for when you can’t finish a project in one sitting and don’t want all your work to accidentally fall apart.